COUNCIL MEETING – JUNE 19, 2012
SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
7:00 P.M. DISCUSSION
Consideration of changes to the Agenda
8:00 P.M. COUNCIL CHAMBERS
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Announcement This meeting is being broadcast live on Channel 34 and is streaming live at http://Montclair.peg.tv; it is available on demand and can and will be re-broadcast.
ORDINANCES SECOND READING/ADOPTION
A. 2012 Salary Ordinance - non-union personnel. Introduced and passed first reading May 22, 2012.
Is there anyone present who wishes to be heard in relation to the proposed Ordinance?
OPEN HEARING. CLOSE HEARING. VOTE (O_12_046)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON ORDINANCES ON FIRST READING, RESOLUTIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS
1. Withdrawn – no vacancy exists (R_12_119)
2. Resolution authorizing appointments to the Public Transportation Advisory Committee (R_12_120) (Councilor Lewis, Mayor Fried)
DISCUSSION – written objection filed with Municipal Clerk regarding Consumption License No. 713-33-022-006
3. Resolution authorizing renewal of Alcoholic Beverage Consumption Licenses (R_12_121) (This represents the annual renewal process for alcoholic beverage consumption licenses within the Township)(Deputy Mayor Weller-Demming, Mayor Fried)
4. Resolution authorizing renewal of Alcoholic Beverage Distribution Licenses (R_12_122) (This represents the annual renewal process for alcoholic beverage distribution licenses within the Township)(Deputy Mayor Weller-Demming, Mayor Fried)
5. Resolution authorizing change order for construction inspection/support for South Park Street improvements (R_12_123) (Councilor Africk, Mayor Fried)
6. Resolution authorizing issuance of a refund for added assessment levied against property commonly known as 530 Valley Road and designated as Block 1711 Lot 18 on theTownship tax maps (R_12_124) (Councilor Lewis, Mayor Fried)
7. Resolution authorizing contract with the RBA group for Safe Routes to School Workshops (R_12_125) (Mayor Fried, Councilor Lewis)
8. Resolution committing to continued shade tree planting to protect Montclair's canopy (R_12_126) (Mayor Fried, Deputy Mayor Weller-Demming)
The meeting is now open to the public. If there is anyone present who wishes to address the Council on any matter of Township interest or importance we will be glad to hear from him or her at this time. The Council welcomes public comment at its meetings. However, because of the constraints of time and in fairness to all members of the public, the Council asks that you please limit your comments to three minutes, in order to allow everyone an opportunity to be heard. Anyone authorized by an organization or group to speak on their behalf will be allowed to do so for an additional three minutes. Please remember to sign your name and address on the sheet provided by the podium.
REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS
|< Prev||Next >|