COUNCIL MEETING – JULY 17, 2012
SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
7:15 P.M. DISCUSSION
8:00 P.M. COUNCIL CHAMBERS
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Announcement This meeting is being broadcast live on Channel 34 and is streaming live at http://Montclair.peg.tv; it is available on demand and can and will be re-broadcast.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
There have been presented to us the minutes of July 1 and 10, 2012. Are there any corrections or additions? MOTION TO ADOPT.
Proclamation congratulating Montclair High School All Class Reunion*
The meeting is now open to the public. If there is anyone present who wishes to address the Council on any matter of Township interest or importance we will be glad to hear from him or her at this time. The Council welcomes public comment at its meetings. However, because of the constraints of time and in fairness to all members of the public, the Council asks that you please limit your comments to three minutes, in order to allow everyone an opportunity to be heard. Anyone authorized by an organization or group to speak on their behalf will be allowed to do so for an additional three minutes. Please remember to sign your name and address on the sheet provided by the podium.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Ordinance dissolving the Montclair Parking Authority (O_12_050)
- Ordinance authorizing transfers of PILOT agreement from Lincoln Montclair Urban Renewal LLC to CLPF Montclair Urban Renewal LLC (O_12_051)
All items listed with an asterisk have been placed on the Consent Agenda by the Township Council at a previous Conference Meeting and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items.
- Resolution awarding contract for the purchase and delivery of water works materials (R_12_139)*
- Resolution to enter into a contract with Richard Grubb and Associates, Inc. to prepare a Historic Nomination Report and Preservation Services for the Watchung Historic Business district (R_12_140)*
- Resolution accepting the Audit (R_12_141)
- Resolution authorizing the Township Manager to sign water treatment approval application from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, division of Water Quality for Montclair State University (R_12_142) *
- Resolution appointing Public Defender (R_12_143) *
- Resolution creating Municipal Facilities Task Force (R_12_144) *
- Resolution reducing the amount of debt authorized (R_12_145)*
- Resolution establishing fiscal policy regarding municipal debt (R_12_146)*
- Resolution approving the addition of LCOR/JV Acquisition, LLC as a member of Montclair Acquisition Partners, LLC, designated redeveloper to implement the Montclair Center Gateway Redevelopment Plan – Phase I (R_12_147)
- Withdrawn (R_12_148) *
- Resolution Canceling Bond Ordinance Funds (R_12_149)
- Resolution to terminate participation under the State Health Benefits program including prescription drug plan and/or dental plan coverage (R_12_150)
- Bill Resolution
REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS